Freqtrade Framework & Strategy
⚠️ Warning: Pre-release / Experimental ⚠️
It's not recommended to use this strategy live already, due to it still being under heavy development!
If you'd like to see this project progress faster then please help out where you can here!
Recommended Freqtrade version: 2021.11
Isn't that what we all want? Our money to go many? Well that's what this Freqtrade Framework & Strategy hopes to do for you "easily", in any market!
Big thank you to xmatthias and everyone who helped on MoniGoMani, Freqtrade Discord support was also really helpful, so thank you as-well!
If you like my work, feel free to donate or use one of my referral links, that would also greatly be appreciated:
- This Framework & Strategy are still experimental and under heavy development. It is not recommended running it live at this moment.
- Always make sure to understand & test your MoniGoMani configuration until you trust it, before even thinking about going live!
- I am in no way responsible for your live results! You are always responsible for your own MoniGoMani configuration!
- MoniGoMani should always be re-optimized after doing manual changes!
- You need to optimized your own copy of MoniGoMani while thinking logically, don't follow your computer blindly!
- ⚠️ Disclaimer
- Table of Contents
- The Idea & Theory
- Feature List
- Getting Started
- Got Test Results - Ideas - Config Improvements?
- Supported Exchanges
MoniGoMani is more than just a conventional strategy, it's a Framework that aims to help you "easily" find a profitable strategy configuration in any market through our partially automated optimization process! Without the need to do any more real programming! 🚀
However, you will need to know about BackTesting-Traps and some Technical Analysis, to be able to tell if the MGM setup *HyperOpt found over the tested timerange is valid or not, this is not just an easy copy/paste!
MGM (MoniGoMani) derives itself from other strategies by its use of something I called weighted signals. Each signal has its own weight allocated to it & a total buy/sell signal needed is defined too. MGM will loop through all signals, if they trigger it will add up the weight and eventually it will check if it's bigger than what's needed in total over a candle lookback window (to take previous signals into consideration). If the grand total of the sum of weighted signals is bigger then what is required it will buy/sell.
An interface has been implemented so the indicators and weighted signals used by MGM can easily be tweaked in just a few lines of code! 🎉
The beauty lies in using MGM in combination with HyperOpting. Most of the parameters in MGM have been made HyperOptable thus it can be used to find an "ideal" weight division and setting configuration for you in any kind of market that that represents the data upon which you test. It will also teach us what works where & what doesn't since MoniGoMani first detects Downwards/Sideways/Upwards trends and then does all the above individually for each kind of trend (Creating basically 3 individual strategies in 1, for each kind of trend one).
Further it has an embedded Open Trade Unclogger which will do various HyperOptable checks upon the open trades to see if there are "bad" ones to quickly unclog at small losses, so it can continue on the hunt for good trades more rapidly! 🚀
*HyperOpting: A form of machine learning where you BackTest a lot of times to find the most ideal values)
mgm-hurry- A custom CLI tool to make using MoniGoMani & Freqtrade much easier!
- Partially Automated Optimization Process
- All HyperOpt Results can easily be applied and removed with the use of
- Configurable Buy/Sell Signal Weight Influence Tables for Downwards/Sideways/Upwards trends, each table currently has 8 Buy & 8 Sell signals implemented (HyperOptable!):
- Parabolic SAR Cross
- SMA Short Death/Golden Cross
- SMA Long Death/Golden Cross
- VWAP Cross
- Weighted Signal Interface to easily change the weighted signals being used
- Configurable Total Buy/Sell Signal Percentages for Downwards/Sideways/Upwards trends (HyperOptable!)
- Configurable LookBack Windows for Total Buy/Sell Signal Percentages for Downwards/Sideways/Upwards trends (HyperOptable!)
- Configurable Signal Triggers Needed within their respective LookBack Windows for Downwards/Sideways/Upwards trends (HyperOptable!)
- Configurable Trading During Trends (Downwards/Sideways/Upwards) for Buys/Sells
- Configurable Open Trade Unclogger, if enabled it attempts to unclog the bot when it's stuck with losing trades & unable to trade more new trades (HyperOptable!) 🚀
- TimeFrame-Zoom during BackTesting/HyperOpting to prevent profit exploitation! (Read: BackTesting-Traps)
- Configurable HyperOptable Stoploss to fine-tune where HyperOpt should look
- Custom Long Continuously decreasing ROI Table generation with configurable
- Precision Setting to alter the step-size used during HyperOpting
- 2 Custom HyperLoss Functions:
- WinRatioAndProfitRatioLoss: Attempts to optimise for the best profit and stability (Returns smaller number for better results)
- UncloggedWinRatioAndProfitRatioLoss: Same as WinRatioAndProfitRatioLoss but has a configurable Percentage of loss to ignore while HyperOpting (Small losses are a by-product of the Unclogger)
- Top Volume & All Tradable StaticPairList Downloading to easily fetch and apply a good StaticPairList
- Total Overall Signal Importance Calculator for Total Average Signal Importance Calculation upon the HyperOpt Results (With some really handy subcommands)
- Pre-Configured Main/Sub Plot Configurations for visualization of all indicators used in FreqUI
- Turn On/Off All Individual Weighted Signal DataFrame entries for easy debugging in an IDE or better speed while dry/live running or HyperOpting
You can find all the latest
development branch documentation on the MoniGoMani - Read the Docs Website.
Please take a good read at these! 🙏
Under the Wiki section of the project you can also find links to all MoniGoMani Documentation.
- Feel free to join our community MoniGoni on Matrix or MoniGoMani on Discord, there you can follow/participate in the Official MoniGoMani Channels:
📢︱moni-go-mani(All Official MGM Releases & important messages can be followed here)
✨︱git-updates(All GitHub Commits can be followed here)
🗞︱github-discussions(All conversations tied to GitHub Issues & Pull Requests can be followed here)
🖥︱development(Channel for discussing development on MGM. exclusive for
👑︱testing-elite(Channel for members that have proven to be true additions to the community. Exclusive for
MoniGoMani Testing MVPand above)
🛠︱testing(Your go-to channel for partaking in the community. Feel free to drop your test results / config files / ideas here)
❔︱help(Be sure to take your time to read the Documentation thoroughly before reaching out with questions though!)
🎉︱setup-releases(Release your personal profitable MGM configurations/HyperOpted versions here. Exclusive for
MoniGoMani Testing MVPand above)
🍿︱test-results(Where HyperOpt & BackTest results are automatically posted by the community, exclusive for
MoniGoMani Testing MVPand above)
🗄︱cluster-results(Automated Ph3nol Cluster Releases. Exclusive to the MoniGoMani Cluster Maintainer & MoniGoMani Developers, for now!)
More general chats for
🍉︱random discussion are also available there 🙂
MoniGoMani's planned section lives under the Issues section! (Don't be scared GitHub likes to pick bad names for things, but also don't abuse this for common questions though!) This is where we'll keep track of all New Feature, Feature Enhancements and BugFixes and it should be the ideal place to follow the status of the project more in depth or to contribute more directly towards it! 🤝
To keep track of what's exactly planned for the next release you can also check the Milestones section!
You can also check out the MoniGoMani - Global Development Progress board, which gives a clear overview of all what is
In Progress &
MoniGoMani's ChangeLog can be read under the Releases section!
Freqtrade is the well known
open source crypto day-trading bot that makes this strategy possible!
It's completely free to use and alter and has many amazing features.
Big thank you to xmatthias and everyone who helped on it!
Please read Freqtrade's exchange specific notes to learn about eventual, special configurations needed for each exchange.
|Exchange||Join||Freqtrade Support||CCXT Certified||Discount|
Can't wait until MoniGoMani is fully on point? Or is this all too technical for you? Check out ICONOMI!
Instead of buying loose individual crypto manually like you usually do on exchanges, this platform has mostly been created to buy & hodl
ICONOMI strategies are owned by
Strategy Managers, these are often day-trades / technical analysts by profession so in general they have quite a good idea what they are doing.
Each investment strategy contains up to ±20 different coins with a percentage allocated to each one. The managers will often re-balance these percentages towards coins they'll think will be profitable.
There are fees tied to each strategy, and it's up to the manager of each strategy to pick the percentages of fees for his/her strategy. Usually strategies that are re-balanced often (aka market being watched more actively) or larger strategies with a good reputation ask higher fees. However, fees are only charged if new profits have been made, so they are quite in the benefit of the user. More info on fees in general can be found here, and more info on Performance fees can be found here.
In general this is a good platform to invest into when you still need to start learning Technical Analysis, when you don't have time to monitor the status of the market or when you don't feel confident trading your own funds. Since here you have strategy owners "doing the day-trading for you" by re-balancing the strategies & the percentages of coins in them.
If you join please use my referral link! => (https://www.iconomi.com/register?ref=zQQPK) 🙏 (Then a percentage of your fees that you have to pay anyways to the strategy owners and ICONOMI will go to me instead, which is a neat win-win way for us both to support me for my work on MGM!)
- Diversitas: Offers some of the best & in depth daily technical analysis on ICONOMI
- MetaStrategy: Automated strategy with daily rebalancing to an intelligent mix of the currently top performing strategies
- Look on ICONOMI or the
#📊︱iconomiDiscord channel for more strategies you deem interesting 🙂
Please copy at your own responsibility & don't ape in all you seek to invest at once! But instead, use the volatility to your advantage, by DCAing into the market! A.k.a. gradually stepping into the market (e.g. 10% of your capital) during heavy red "discounted" days (e.g. Market went -10%)